JOIN OUR TRIBE
What you will do:
- Familiarize yourself with the brand, product, services, target audience and competition
- Conceptualize, ideate and create content for various projects based on the brief
- Deliver clear, compelling copy in line with the brand/brief for various mediums
- The asks could be scripts for ads or corporate films, blog posts, ideas for brands, content for websites or a witty line to tease an Insta post about a webinar, emailers, leaflets or even full-page ads. You’ll be able to write for various communications
- Ensure tone and style is consistent with the brand across all communication
- Proof read, copy check spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Work within deadlines and take ownership of the project
- Collaborate with internal teams – brand management, art, senior team members - from concept development to delivery of the final product
- Support cross-functional teams with their content requirements
- Stay updated on best practices and digital content trends
- Know the platforms that are best suited for different kinds of content
- Proactively contribute ideas, campaigns
- A team player with an open mind and an attitude to accept feedback, work on it, and deliver par expected standards of quality and within timelines is welcome.
What you possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in communications or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience with copywriting in Advertising, Content or related industry
- Fair knowledge of brands and the ability to adapt to various styles of communication
- Proficient written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a self-starter attitude and the ability to take complete ownership of a project
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver quality results
If you are someone whose head is buzzing with ideas that can blow our minds, a fearless attitude to act upon them, we might be interested to know you.
We don’t need writers. We need thinkers who can write creatively for brands. Here you won’t just write creative stuff, you write with the intent of solving a marketing problem.
We are Origami Creative, an award-winning agency with 22 years of ideas, creativity and fun in our bag. We seek a copywriter who is brimming with fresh ideas, has the flair for writing and is game for any challenge. You will be challenged every day at Origami. But you will also collaborate with a bunch of passionate creative folks who motivate you to bring the best out of you.
If this position interests you, send us a note about YOU as an advertisement, a blog, a poster, a film or anything that shows your creative self. And for our HR formality, do attach your CV and portfolio of work.
Account Management and Growth:
- Brand Understanding
- Goal Understanding
- Discussion on brief with the team
- Providing clarity in terms of execution
- Setting clear timelines
- Foster strong working relationships with internal teams
- Ensure high client satisfaction by maintaining regular communication, understanding their needs, and consistently delivering high-quality work.
Responsible for basic layout design or presentation approach, and specifies material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation etc.
Works with creative team to develop design solutions and final layouts to clients for approval. Take Leadership and Manage/ direct/ review assigned team members for assigned deliverables/ clients.
Explains the design’s intent and rationale to different audiences- Client Services/ Client as needed.
Understand criteria and budgets for the resources which need to be used.
Stays abreast of design trends, techniques and vendor product capabilities.
*Planning and directing team for on time delivery
*Ensuring optimum resource utilization
*Understand audience and brand perspective and cultural aspect of design
Develop Internal Communication Strategies: Create and execute comprehensive internal communication plans and strategies that align with the organization's goals and values.
Employee Engagement: Implement initiatives to boost employee engagement and participation in company activities, events, and programs.
Crisis Communication: Prepare and execute communication plans in times of crisis, ensuring employees receive accurate and timely information.
Feedback Mechanisms: Establish feedback mechanisms to gather input and insights from employees and use this feedback to improve communication strategies.
Leadership Support: Collaborate with senior management and department heads to ensure alignment of internal messaging with the overall organizational strategy.
Training and Development: Develop training materials and programs to improve internal communication skills within the organization.
If you have ideas that can blow our minds, a fearless attitude to act on them, we are happy to connect with you. Drop us a line.
JOIN OUR TRIBE OF FREELANCERS
If you are fearlessly free-spirited and enjoy collaboration then sign-up on our online marketplace for freelance services now!